sabato 21 marzo 2020

Landing Page Optimization & Basic SEO

One of my favorite taglines is from Oscar De La Hoya: “There is always space for improvement, no matter how long you’ve been in the business.”

To me, this quote isn't only related to the business field, but it can be applied in every aspect of our lives: sport, arts, social relationships and so on.

As this class approaches the end, I am still trying to improve what I create at 10 weeks ago.

This made me reflect on the importance of everyday strive to perfection.
Don't prove me wrong, I do not wish to be presumptuous, but I think that, if I wont to achieve the best result, I have to do my best and always find a way to improve what I am doing.


I know perfection isn't something that belongs to this world, but, I feel that if I don't try to achieve it, the result would be mediocre.

For this reason, this week we found other ways to improve our web site, studying tips and follows suggestions from experts.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento