sabato 28 marzo 2020

Social Media for SEO & Social Networking

As I wrote in the pasts pots, this class had thought me so much.

This week I had the opportunity to see things from another point of view.

One video, among all the other videos and reading I had to study for this week, caught my attention.
In this video, the girl went through several rules everyone how want to really take advantage of media, as to follow.

One point, in particular, made me ponder on what I am really doing.
She was speaking about our customers and she teaching about the need to know them, not only their age or gender, but she emphasized the importance to understand where they like to hang out, what kind of food they like, and so on.

Most of these aspects probably will be not correlated to our field, but, in order to better understand needs and to be able to offer the items/service they will buy, we must know them as we know our friends. 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento