sabato 14 marzo 2020

ROI & Optimizing Ad Performance

Like I wrote in response to one of my classmate, to be honest, at the beginning of this semester I thought that this class would be a piece of cake, but, more I go deep in this class, more I humble my self and I realize that little things are the ones that count the most.

This time, I had to go through all my keywords.
I learned that a little change of a word can help me become more visible to viewers because I can better match users' needs.


Thanks to that, I received my first contact information. Not sure this will lead to something, but it helped me understand the importance of the little things, even in this kind of business.

Also, when you have too many keywords that are not useful to your business, but they are still used to google to show your ads, you are wasting money. So, the process of improving the ads is something that must be done at least weekly.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento