sabato 7 marzo 2020

Relevance & Quality Score


Google Analytics: what a great tool!

Next week I will be starting my Google campaign, and this week I had the opportunity to improve my Adds.

In order to get the maximum from my investment, I studied how fundamentals are Relevance and Quality Score.

The Add I created to receive a Quality Score based on the keywords I chose.

This result helps me understand if there are some potential problem I have to look at and fixed, in order to take advantage of the Add I created.

Many are the factors that influence the score, so, the result is just a signal that I should change something.
Sometimes the result will depend only on the words I used on my add.
Others, the issue could be the users’ experiences on my leading page.
If this page doesn’t exactly reflect the add the user clicked on, I will receive bad feedback.

Every tool is useful to improve my add and get more viewers on my page.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento