sabato 29 febbraio 2020

Ads

More I go into the course, and more I understand the importance of a good planning strategy.
 
At first, I thought it was easy to create an advertising to promote my website and the items viewers can find in it. But so many are the information I would like to share and so few the character I can use, that sometimes I believe what I write will be not enough to cut their attention.
 
Thank Google and its tools I started to use last week, life is e a little bit easier.
Of course, the character I can use are still few, but I already know what keywords are more efficient for my business.
 

In addition to that, Google gives its users to create 3 different versions of the same ad. Doing that I can see, based on the keyword’s indicators, which version will cut more viewers while they are doing their research.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento