sabato 22 febbraio 2020

Google Ads & Keywords

Finally I understood how it is possible to have your website showing at the first place, while you search something on google.

Before I had the chance to start a Google Ads Camping, I knew I could use Google to make my website more visible, but I didn't have idea how it works.

Keywords are the key!

Google Ads is really a powerful tool. It combain so many datas that, when you enter a word or phrase inherent to your website, Google tells you how much that words/phrase is relevant.
So, you can link to your website as many words/phrases you want, but you must choose the ones are related to what is your website about. otherwise you will make the users only confused if they search for dessert recipe and find your web site how sells clothing.


Of course, everything has a cost, but, even in this aspects, Google is a powerful tool because it gives you the opportunity to set a budget plan, with which you decide how much you are willing to spend for that campaign.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento