sabato 15 febbraio 2020

Legal Structure


In the last assignment I discover how complicated can be to deal with laws, especially when you try to be as simple as possible.

I had the opportunity to learn more about legal issues in US, and I was pleasantly surprised to learn that, even in America, create a small business isn’t not the easiest things to do.
In Italy, where I leave, open a little business isn’t cheap at all, even if you are not going to make any money.

So, because I am not under American laws, I had to pay attention to the Italian ones.
I wasn’t willing to pay any money to the Government for something that, probably, it will end in 8 weeks.

I searched between the different options, and I found out about affiliation.
This particularly from of business doesn’t require you to open any kind of Company, speaking only about Italy.
Amazon has a great affiliation program. So, I decide to create a web site, where all the items I mentioned and posted are linked to a page in Amazon.it, where the viewer will be able to buy the good they looked on my website.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento